Plastic surgeon, otolaryngologist
Experience: over 30 years
Education: Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Faculty of Pediatrics (1982)
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika, retesting cycle in pediatric otolaryngology, Kiev, 1996.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika, retesting cycle in pediatric otolaryngology, Kiev, 2016.
Areas of work:
Operations for obstructed nasal breathing:
- vasotomy – reduction of the volume of the turbinate’s
- conchopexy – expansion of the common nasal passage
- turbinoplasty – correction of middle turbinate’s
- plastic nasal valve
- rhinolifting (with an overhanging tip of the nose)
- septoplasty – correction of the nasal septum
- nasal polypotomy
- sinusitis (with cysts and chronic sinusitis)
Aesthetic surgery of ENT organs:
- removal of neoplasms of ENT organs
- otoplasty – an operation to correct the shape of the auricles. To avoid the formation of a complex in a child, otoplasty is recommended at the age of 6-7 years (before going to school). It can be aesthetic (protrusion of the auricles, etc.) and reconstructive – the reconstruction of a completely or partially absent auricle.
- rhinoplasty – surgical correction of the shape of the nose. Changes are possible by increasing or decreasing the size of the nose, removing the hump or raising the sunken back of the nose, correcting the shape and position of the tip of the nose, the width of the bridge of the nose, as well as the angle between the tip of the nose and the upper lip, and changing the shape of the nostrils. With the help of these manipulations, a new shape of the nose is created in accordance with the aesthetic requirements of the patient, and it also becomes possible to correct the deformities of the nose resulting from traumatic injuries, unsuccessful surgical interventions or caused by age-related changes. Open and closed access rhinoplasty is performed. Computer forecasting is possible.
- mentoplasty – surgical correction of the chin. The aim of the operation is to eliminate the asymmetry of the chin, post-traumatic and congenital deformities, create a proportional chin size, and improve the profile of the face.
- oropharyngoscopy, otoscopy, rhinoscopy
- prescribing and monitoring complex treatment
- rehabilitation and preventive measures
- remembering tonsils
- lavage of the sinuses
- puncture of the maxillary sinuses
- blowing out the auditory tubes