ENT treatment in Kiev
на гігієнічну чистку зубів
ENT treatment in Kiev
ENT doctor (otolaryngologist) - a specialist in the treatment of diseases of the nasopharynx, paranasal sinuses, larynx, trachea, pharynx and ears.
Untreated ENT diseases easily develop into a chronic form, and can also give a variety of complications to other human organs.
Make an appointment with an otolaryngologist now
Leave your contact phone number and we will call you shortly
The specialists of the Verdi Clinic Medical Center recommend not to postpone the visit to the otolaryngologist in case of the following symptoms:
- nasal congestion;
- nasal breathing disorder;
- hearing impairment;
- ear pain or discomfort;
- pain when swallowing;
- nasal discharge, ear discharge.
The most common diseases of the ENT organs are:
(inflammation of the paranasal sinuses);
(inflammation of the mucous membrane of the maxillary sinuses);
- otitis media
(inflammation of the larynx);
(inflammation of the lining of the pharynx).
In addition, there are cases of foreign objects getting into the ENT organs, which our doctors will brilliantly handle with the extraction.
At the Verdi Clinic Medical Center, the qualifications of ENT specialists and the availability of the most modern equipment allow us to carry out the widest range of procedures:
- Proetz nose wash (cuckoo);
- lavage of lacunae of palatine tonsils;
- rinsing the external auditory canal;
- nasal toilet;
- ear toilet;
- indirect laryngoscopy;
- ENT endoscopy;
- pneumatic massage of the tympanic membranes; - washing the auditory tube according to the Police;
- auditory tube catheterization;
- efimization of the nasal mucosa;
- nasal foreign body removal
- foreign body removal of the external auditory canal;
- removal of a foreign body from the pharynx and hypopharynx.
Otolaryngology Verdi Clinic in the center of Kiev is the most complete range of services for the health of ENT organs.
Types of treatment involving surgical intervention can be viewed in the section «ENT surgery»
Take care of your health!
Make an appointment with an otolaryngologist. Leave your contact phone number and we will call you shortly.